jeudi 7/3 à 12h00 :
Os: for percussion on 24 tuned suspended mirrors, recorded voice, alto saxophone, cello, cymbals and electronics.
A series of letters that come from a far away place and time. The narrator describes his research voyage on a planet with strange geological formations: The Cones. Alone, he writes this letters to W and keeps us aware of his mental deflections induced by the odd landscape.
Using parts of this text PARQUE presented a concert-installation at Culturgest, Lisbon in 2008.
- Nuno Torres: alto saxophone
- Ricardo Jacinto: cello and percussion
- Nuno Morão: percussion/melodica
- João Pinheiro: percussion/vibraphone
- Dino Récio: percussion
- André Sier: electronics
- Murray Todd: voice
Text (Excerpts from “The Left Hand”, 2006) by Hugo Brito.
- Recording: Pedro Magalhães
- Mixing: Pedro Magalhães and Ricardo Jacinto (Golden Poney Studios)
- Mastering: Rafael Toral
Radio Zero coordination: Paulo Raposo